Translate

Writing about everything.

18 Mart 2015 Çarşamba

Open Grave

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to continue writing about movies. I chose “Open Grave” this time. Without spoilers...

I think mystery of the movie is very attractive and it makes the movie even more interesting. Also, there are some zombie-like people in the movie, if you like it :) Look at the picture below, I put it for you. You will often see the main character of Open Grave in the pit over and over, until the end of the movie. Obviously, after the first 5 minutes of the movie I had a different scenario about the end in my mind, but afterwards there were too many surprises for me. J BTW, I have not known none of the actors before. It was nice for me. I suppose I like to see different faces in movies. Who are they? Let me write now. Joseph Morgan, Sharlto Copley, Erin Richards... Actually they have some other roles in different movies. 

After watching this movie, “The Jacket” came to my mind which was also an excellent movie. It will be another subject for me to write but you'll love that movie I think.

Imdb rate: 6,3/10
Metascore: 33/100
My rate: 6.5/10




Merhaba,

Yazdıkça yazasım geldi.  Evet Open Grave filmi. Spoiler vermeden...

Filmdeki bilinmezlik çok çekici. Merak uyandırıyor buda sizi filme bağlıyor. Ayrıca zombili filmler ilginizi çekiyorsa da bir nebze zombilerde var :) Bakın aşağıya resimde koydum. Esasoğlanı sık sık bu ceset çukurunda göreceksiniz. (uppss.) Açıkçası ben filmin ilk 5 dakikasında devamı ve sonu için bambaşka bir senaryo yazdım. Ama kıyısından geçemedim :p Hiç bir oyuncuyu tanımıyordum buda güzel bişeydi benim için. Aynı oyuncuları başka başka fimlerde görmeyi sevmiyorum sanırım. Kimler varmış yazayım hemen. Joseph Morgan, Sharlto Copley, Erin Richards... Şimdi baktım da aslında bayağı başka başka projelerde oynamışlar. 
Bu filmi izleyince aklıma niyeyse The Jacket geldi. Mükemmel bir filmdi o da. O da başka bir yayınımın konusu olsun. Kısaca bu filmi izleyin seveceksiniz.

İmdb rate: 6,3 /10
Metascore: 33/100
Benim puanım: 6,5

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder